Writing is NOT like a box of chocolates: A MEME


Writing is like….
Well I have to divide it into two parts…

 1.A journey into the unknown
 2.A journey of the unknown

Confused! Ya that’s what I do many times confuse many of my readers especially in my articles and then the whole article is about how to clear their confusion lol! And yes you can nick my name to Confucius (Its just to show my sense of humour…I think I am influenced by all the neo-writers..). Coming back to the point that I have divided a simple thing into two parts why so because my writing happens in two ways…

1.I am the writer and for that I have chosen the name A journey into the unknown…
2.Existence is the writer and I am simply a medium….and hence the name…Journey Of the Unknown…

Now let me go in details for both the cases….

1.A Journey into the Unknown- As soon as I read that I have to pass the flaming torch which is passed on to me by Ms.Jenny. I inquired myself what writing is like to me…And hence I come up with this piece of writing…My most of the writing pieces are like this…A journey which begins with the title and I dive into the unknown thoughts of my mind and a journey starts which ends when I feel like ending it…( And yes I am feeling like ending this section no more worries for you guys!!)

2.A Journey of the unknown- Sometimes or I have to say rarely it happens that I don’t write myself still something takes the form of a poem without a blink in my consciousness…this is as Osho says Poetry dawns upon a poet he is not the creator of it rather it’s the existence which chooses him as a medium to sing its song in the form of a poem…

Yes that’s what it means to me right now and it can change the very next moment because this is how I am… A CONSTANT CHANGE…Thanks for your time that you managed to give my thoughts and thanks to JENNY who find me worthy enough to tag….
Now I will tag three people to write their views about what writing means to them and the three (four) are-

1.Namita Kalra- Impact Of thoughts ( You are thinking I am Insane but she never listens to me…I can only request her lol!)
2.Jyoti Mishra- Random Scribblings
      3.Sandhya Sharma- Main Aur Meri Kavitayein…
4.S.J Wist- Blog Of SJ Wist…

Looking forward to see your meme guys!!

2 comments:

  1. lol! You are hilarious! It's funny how every writers approach is different. I just barely decided on a title for my book and 75% through the first draft. For me it's more like and idea that then takes shape as I go. (I'm going to have a TON of editing - kill me!) But you're right, it's still a journey into the unknown, and I am learning more and more about myself as I go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya i know that ...and you know what happens to me most of the times that i felt like changing the whole title of my writing after having it finished because once i enter into the thoughts then they go as fast and as random as light...by the way thanks for the comment....

    ReplyDelete

Your voice is important to us. Do Comment.