CAN I CALL MYSELF BRAVE??


    • CAN I CALL MYSELF BRAVE??
      can i call myself brave....
      can i call myself brave? there was a time when life was harsh to me,but i faced it with all bravely,wisely,widout fears and tears..

      i was n am, my own driving force, i have always tried to and am still trying to fill this world with light,to banish the darkness.

      i do get tired at times, but i cant afford to stop,bcoz that would be letting the darkness to take over,it wil surround me, endless darkness,it will engulf evevrything,all will be lost....

      this thought is enough for me to start again,to re-fuel myself and setout once again to achieve my goal..
      i dont know how many battles i have won so far,but i do know i still have to win the final one.....and i will....
      in this defeaning world,i have kept my sanity and can hear my inner voice.

      i reject the rejection.i accept the hard work;im ready and always will be to fight for
      my existence.....
      life never stops,neither should it,but i will make my presence felt.

      i am commited....
      can i call myself brave?im least bothered about this,and may a bit bothered about winning. life is a great teacher,explore life and learn from it and you will triumph........
      an act of bravery,which will benefit only you,is separated by selfishness by a very thin line. you can be brave in true sense of the word only,if you fight evil for no materialistic gains, in fact for no particular reasons,and just for the sake of eradicating evil and spreading light.........

      and as you fight u have to keep a firm grip on your thoghts,dont get carried away so keeping all this in mind.im trying,probably i m brave.............................. :-) :-)




2 comments:

Your voice is important to us. Do Comment.