First Award For The Blog!!




Now for the note attached, let's see here...

1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 deserving blog buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.

Thanks to S.J Wist... for giving us our first blog award in the form of Irrestibly Sweet Blog Award it sounds good i have to admit...
Do give his blog a look, he writes fantasy book reviews....

Now something about me...

1. That this blog is a contribution of two persons one is me( anmol) and the other one is  Namita. So we will share these random points....

Something about me ( Anmol)...

1. I am...The answer is I don't know...i am looking for the answer of Who AM I ?
2. I am deeply in love with Osho.
3. I love to laugh without reason...or i make my own ways just to laugh them off....
4. I am not a writer not an engineer or better to say i am nothing..i am not attached with any of my occupations...
5. Always expect the unexpected from me or better to say never expect anything from me....I am beyond every prediction of yours....
 
Enough of me The 2nd part of the article will be written by ms. namita herself...till then good bye guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your voice is important to us. Do Comment.